Masterclass Hospital and Healthcare Procurement: Nevi
On 23 and 24 March, leading procurement experts deliver a masterclass in how to upgrade procurement competency, including a special session focusing on embedding sustainability in procurement, developed by the Geneva Sustainability Centre.
About the sustainable procurement session
- Introduction to the key concepts around sustainability and climate change and why this is a health emergency.
- Definition of what sustainable procurement looks like.
- Practical next steps and tools to start making changes in your organization.
- What do we mean by sustainability and sustainable procurement.
- Scale of the challenge in healthcare.
- Why procurement leads are in a fantastic position to create change.
- How to get started and work collaboratively across your organization.
Full details of this two-day masterclass are available here.