A free international webinar on visual reporting in the social and healthcare sector on Monday 18 December 2023.
Three social and healthcare organizations share how they are utilizing visual reporting to support their operations and decision-making.
- Wellbeing services county of Pirkanmaa, Finland: Top-10 biggest employer in Finland and the largest wellbeing services county with 20,000 employees offering publicly funded integrated social and healthcare services to approx. 500,000 citizens in Finland.
- Karolinska University Hospital, Sweden: One of the largest university hospitals in Europe. Together with the world-renowned Karolinska Institutet, it is at the forefront of medical breakthroughs with the aim of knowing more tomorrow than we know today.
- Northwell Health: The largest clinically integrated healthcare network in New York State and the third largest non-profit secular healthcare system in the United States with 23 owned and affiliated hospitals. Through the Feinstein Institutes for Medical Research and the Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell, it conducts innovative and transformative biomedical research and prepares the next generation of medical professionals.
The webinar is free of charge, but you will need to register in order to participate. The webinar will be recorded.
14:00 Opening words – Emil Ackerman
14:05 Visual reporting in the wellbeing services county of Pirkanmaa, Finland – Antti Markkola and Pia Seppänen
14:40 Visual reporting in Karolinska University Hospital, Sweden – Patrik Georgii Hemming and Fredrik Hylerstedt
15:20 Visual reporting in Northwell Health, USA – Shaghayegh Norouzzadeh, Juan Rada, and Douglas Barnaby
- ‘Tietojohtamisen verkosto ry’, a Finnish non-profit organization, which focuses on the dissemination of best practices regarding social and health care related knowledge management.
- International Hospital Federation, a global, not-for-profit, non-governmental membership organization with members from over 140 different organizations across the globe. IHF connects healthcare leaders and their hospitals through international knowledge exchange and showcasing good practices to be the voice of hospitals on the global stage.